Add/subscribe

Share/Save/Bookmark

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Forex Managed Funds / GMT

FXDMG Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Traders... Today 18/3/2010 was a slow trading day but we were able to scalp out a few 10/15 pip trades. This is the first day that I have published on the "Money Maker Edge" web site and I am just getting my feet wet. Tomorrow (Friday the 19th) I will be off on a trip to Hong Kong and will be back for the opening of the new trading week. I will try to standardize our signals and make postings on a template style for now. I apologize for not getting any charts up for you to look at today, as I don't have the posting system memorized yet, but again will try to have it for this next week. They say a picture is worth a thousand words and the more you see what I see the easier it will be for you to see why I get in and out of trades. I trust that this web site at Money Maker Edge helps with your trading and I encourage you to spend as much time getting to know this market as you are able. It truly can be a blessing and even if you don't want to trade your own account, the information we present will help you understand what is possible if you put your mind to it. The difference between a young person with a new drivers license, and a seasoned truck driver is thousands, hundreds of thousands and even millions of miles. It's just experience. The only magic to trading is the hard work and long hours that we put in. Oh and the losses that go along with learning. The main difference between me and a new comer is that I have had more opportunity to make mistakes and learn from them. My challenge to you is this: Access this web site as often as you are able, to follow what I am posting. They say that two heads are better than one, and sometimes that is true, so anyone that you know who is also interested in what we do, please have them access the postings as well. Hey, they are even delivered free to your twitter account. There is a world [...]

Forex trading - live day trading course and currency trade room.

No comments:

Day trading S&P 500 emini futures live trading room and day trading course's Fan Box