Add/subscribe

Share/Save/Bookmark

Friday, April 9, 2010

Forex Day Trading Room

EUR/USD OK everyone... If you don't believe in market manipulation then you wern't here for the past 1/2 hour. I personally am outraged at what just happened. Personally I was in a hedge but it still took 30 pips from my days trading. I was fortunate to get back in and then a sudden drop and I got 10/15 back but not by good management but by luck. I don't trade luck, I would rather stand aside and wait for a good signal which I thought I did and then wham-o a sudden drop. I was in the right direction but this isn't trading this is a crap shoot and I will stand aside until some reasonable trading happens. [caption id="attachment_781" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="FXDMG"]FXDMG[/caption] Above chart is a 30 min chart. I am standing aside until I see the market being traded. By the way... the excuse for the spike was positive news on Greece. Male Bovine if you ask me. Still ticked off. FXDMG

Forex trading - live day trading course and currency trade room.

No comments:

Day trading S&P 500 emini futures live trading room and day trading course's Fan Box