Add/subscribe

Share/Save/Bookmark

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Forex Day Trading Room

EUR/USD

The Easiest Job to Make Hard & The Hardest Job To Make Easy.

If anyone tell you that we don't earn our money, then they just haven't spent the hundreds and thousands of hours sitting in front of the screens. I have likened it to watching paint dry. BUT Every now and then, something unexpected happens which adds a little spice to our life. That happened today for me and watching an unexpected 50 pip run keeps me watching with anticipation for more set ups. The money is great too. It doesn't matter if you are trading a small account or large numbers, at least for me, there is joy in mud ville when we hit one out of the park. I hope that you get as much joy from these events as I do. FXDMG

Forex trading - live day trading course and currency trade room.

No comments:

Day trading S&P 500 emini futures live trading room and day trading course's Fan Box