Add/subscribe

Share/Save/Bookmark

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Forex Day Trading Room

EUR/USD At 11:30 GMT, ECB's Trichet Speaks at Conference in Brussels probably a non event as far as moving the market. At 12:30 GMT, we have US Initial Jobless Claims, and Continuing Claims, BE CAREFUL here as this could actually do something. Here I would probably be out of the market until after the release. As I have said before, it only costs 2 pips to enter back into a trade and that is cheep insurance. The rest of the day is sprinkled with more news events but I don't think anything that I would get out of a trade for protection. Although I do suggest you read your favorite news  web site to see for yourself. FXDMG

Forex trading - live day trading course and currency trade room.

No comments:

Day trading S&P 500 emini futures live trading room and day trading course's Fan Box