Add/subscribe

Share/Save/Bookmark

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Forex Day Trading Room

EUR/USD [caption id="attachment_644" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="FXDMG"]FXDMG[/caption] Here is a chart to chew on. This is a 15 min and as you can see we had a few good signals to pocket some Euro dollars. The Day isn't over yet as New York comes on line within the hour. I am interest in seeing if the price will hold for today or will it continue it's downward trek. Follow the EMA's. They will never let you down. By the way here is why I use the 3&5, 34&89. Fibonacci numbers: 1,2,"3","5",8,13,21,"34",55,"89". My charts I keep to as close to the Fib numbers as possible, I use Fib numbers on my studies as well. That way, there is harmony in them working together. FXDMG

Forex trading - live day trading course and currency trade room.

No comments:

Day trading S&P 500 emini futures live trading room and day trading course's Fan Box