Add/subscribe

Share/Save/Bookmark

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Forex Day Trading Room

EUR/USD The Question is How high will it go... Just past 11:00 AM in London and the EUR/USD has eeeked up to the 1.3360 level where I see a few groups have their stops. I am watching price action crawl up along our EMA's on the three time frames but there does not appear to be much enthusiasm in going much higher. BUT we do not predict where the market will go, we only follow it. Well... as I am writing I see we just had another 8 pip charge and now the retrace, looks like rail road tracks. Well keep an eye open for news in just over a hour(12:30 GMT) I think it could move the market so either be out of be cautious. FXDMG

Forex trading - live day trading course and currency trade room.

No comments:

Day trading S&P 500 emini futures live trading room and day trading course's Fan Box